Dear Cove Point Beach Property Owners:
Please join us on Saturday, August 25, 2018 for the fall meeting of the Cove Point Beach Association, Inc. to be held again at the Southern Community Center. Refreshments will be served at 9:30 am and the business meeting will begin promptly at 10 am. Please remember that only active Association members may speak at an Association meeting, which means that you must be current with your Association dues. So if you haven’t paid your dues, please do so immediately.
Attached for your review are the following:
Draft Minutes from the May 2018 Association Meeting
2019 Proposed Budget and Allocation Budget
Absentee Ballot for Board of Directors
For those who will vote via an absentee ballot, your ballots must be received not later than August 15, 2018.
I look forward to seeing you at next month’s meeting.
Fall Mtg 2018 – Part 2
* * N O T I C E * *
SPRING MEETING and ASSOCIATION DUES
Association Members: It’s that time of year, so mark your calendars for our Spring Association Meeting scheduled for Saturday, May 19, 2018 at 10 am at the Southern Community Center. Your new Board of Directors has been busy so come and hear what’s going on. Doors open at 9 am, come early, help set up and introduce yourself to a Board member.
We have a couple of activities planned over the next few months to include the annual beach clean up on Saturday, May 19that 1 pm. Think about volunteering for one of our community projects or being a board member. We’re having fun, so join us!
The 2018 Association dues are due June 1 and the Dues Invoice is available here. We need everyone to pay their dues and support our ongoing community projects. If you have already paid your 2018 dues, thank you and ignore this invoice. If not, you can pay by check or via PayPal (it’s only $5 more to cover the PayPal fees.) Instructions are provided below. Also here is the 2017 Audit Report for your review.
I look forward to seeing all of you next month.
Paul Plattner, President
HOW TO PAY DUES ONLINE
- Visit www.covepointbeach.com
- On the navigation bar, select “Association” and select the drop down “Association Dues”.
- There are two options, select either Association or Undeveloped. Click “Add to cart”.
- Select “view cart”.
- Review your order and select “proceed to checkout”.
- Fill in your billing details and select “proceed to Paypal” at the bottom of the page.
- You’ll be transported to a secure Paypal log in page. You can choose to use/create a Paypal account OR select the bottom button option labeled “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”.
- Make your selection for processing payment. If you select “Pay with Debit or Credit Card”, you’ll input your credit card details on the next page and submit payment. You are not required to create a Paypal account to pay your dues.
- Paypal will email you a receipt.