COVE POINT BEACH ASSOCIATION, INC.
UPDATE – JUNE 7, 2019
1. 2019 Association Dues – If you haven’t paid your 2019 association dues, please pay them now. We need everyone to contribute so that we can maintain this beautiful community. An invoice is attached for your convenience.
2. Road Repairs – Some temporary repairs were performed over the holiday weekend while waiting for the contractor to perform a more complete and substantial repair later this month.
3. New Security Patrol Hours – As announced at the Spring Association Meeting, the duty hours of our security officers have been changed. The new hours are from 6:30 pm thru 10:30 pm effective the Memorial Day weekend. There will be a more focused enforcement of the parking rules as it relates to non-residents parking at the entrances to the beach. If you have any issues or concerns and need to get in touch with security, please call 911 or the non-emergency number: 410-535-2800. The dispatcher will notify the closest sheriff. Since our security team are off-duty sheriffs they should be the first to respond.
4. Beach Clean Up & Fish Fry – Thanks to all those who participated in the annual beach clean up which was followed by a picnic. Thanks to the hosts, our fishermen that provided the great tasting catfish, and residents that brought a dish to share. All had a good time.
5. Association Elections –There are two seats on the Board of Directors that will become vacant in August. Matt Lehtonen and Paul Plattner currently hold these seats and both are running again. If you would like to run for election, contact Larry Hultberg by July 1 at: VP@covepointbeach.com.
6. Fall Association Meeting & Elections – Mark your calendars for our next Association meeting to be held on Saturday, August 24. Details to follow.
7. Cancer Society Relay for Life – Again this year, Jean Maliuat collected for this worthy cause and wanted to let you know that $430 was collected. Thanks to all CPBA members who contributed.
Have a great summer!
President, CPBA, Inc.